Wednesday, March 31, 2021

 

MY PARANORMAL MUSIC STORY


This was an incident that happened at the time I had to clear out my deceased friend Paul’s house for sale. Paul had died suddenly of a heart attack and I was named Executor in his will.  As Executor of his estate I was in charge of doing this task and it would take my son Chris and me 10 months to clean out his house.

As many of you have followed my blogs and paranormal story the experience so profoundly changed by life that I wrote a book about it called Estate of Horror that is up on Amazon and Kindle. www.estateofhorror.com

It was March 19, 2009.

We were in Paul’s bedroom and as he had been an anthologist he had collected dozens of Egyptian, Greek, Roman and Mayan statues. . Since they were all going to me, I labeled them and packed them for storage. For a couple of minutes Chris watched me as I did this.

“How do you feel about taking all his stuff?” he asked.

I looked at him. “I’m not sure. I didn’t realize I was inheriting a museum. It’s like each piece represents a small part of Paul.”

Paul’s bedroom furniture was going to his older brother so Chris was busy going through and emptying one of the dresser drawers when he came across a figurine wrapped in plastic.

“It looks like a doll, Mom,” he said.

I took it from him and looked at it through the plastic wrap.

“No,” I said. “It looks like a figurine of Scarlett O’Hara.”

“Here’s another part of it,” Chris said and handed me what looked like a staircase wrapped in plastic. I examined it closely.

“It’s a music box and I think the two pieces fit together with Scarlett descending the staircase. How pretty,” I said.

I put the two separately wrapped pieces on the dresser when suddenly the musical theme from Gone with the Wind began to play. My son and I were mystified and looked at each other as the music continued to play.


Then something that looked to be a gold flash of light appeared out of nowhere and flew between us and we heard a loud bang. We looked at each other in shock; we couldn’t see anything that had fallen.

“I’m done, Mom, I’m out of here,” Chris said.

Uncomfortable and puzzled by the strange thing that just happened, we finished up for the day so we could get out of the house as quickly as possible

Later that night, I checked the Gone with the Wind music box and removed the bubble wrap from the base only to see there was a small button you had to physically slide to one side in order for it to start playing. Therefore, it hadn’t started to play because I had picked it up.

How in the world had it played on its own?

The movie Gone with the Wind had been one of Paul’s favorite movies and he had done several popular lectures on it for senior and cinema clubs. His lectures were accompanied with many props: posters, still photos of the cast, dolls portraying the characters and memorabilia he personally collected.

Was the music a sign my friend’s spirit was still around and was letting me know he was still around and wasn’t gone with the wind?

1 comment :

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Hoarding Cleanup Doylestown

    ReplyDelete